Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bunnies, Bees & The Birds' Big Balloon

Click to enlarge.

The other day I took the kids to the park. There were a ton of buttercups, which of course, Kaylie absolutely loved. I had to take a few pictures of her sitting among the flowers. The minute I saw Lorie's fabulous kit, I knew I had to use it. It was absolutely perfect! Aren't those the cutest bunnies you have ever seen? It took me forever to make this page because my pc kept crashing, but I love the way it turned out.




Bunnies, Bees & the Birds' Big Balloon by Lorie Davison @ Scrapbookgraphics.

3495
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw your post on the yahoo group and wanted to say you did an awesome job! I love the kit you used, very cute!

Natalie
(just started at digishop, see ya there!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin