Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update; MIA

Hello,

I am sneaking in here to let you know that my computer is down. Hopefully, it will be fixed good as new quickly and I can get back to scrapping.

My camera is acting up, too. The flash on it won't work and when I take photos that require the flash, the photos are blurred. I can deal with underexposed photos, but not blurred. I have had the camera since Oct. 2005, me thinks it is about time that I buy a new one.

I think that I might have to go out and get a real job if I want to update my computer and buy a camera. It is kind of hard in this economy and the fact that I have been a stay at home mom for the last 7 years doesn't help.

Scrap for hire sounds good about now! Hmm, any takers? ;)

Take care,
Kait

P.S. Jen W., I have your qp ready, but was waiting to hear from the designer about promo stuff.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin