Thursday, March 5, 2009

Toot - 7 pages published in Somerset Studio!












This is my education series that I did about the animals that we saw at the Six Flags Great Adventure Wild Safari this summer. I used Lorie Davison's Rough to the Touch collection, which can be found at Scrapbookgraphics.
If' you have never seen Lorie Davison's designs, then you don't know what you are missing. She is a professional illustrator and the most creative and talented person that I have ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with - yes, I am a huge fan - she might say a stalker - NOT! Ever since I was a child I have loved cartoons and all sorts of illustrations, so it is no wonder that I am drawn to her designs.
Anyway, I'll come back later with my latest page. That time away from scrapping did me some good. I am trying out new things...
3123

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

This is so absolutely well deserved Kait. You've always been such an inspiration to me, as well as hoards of other digi scrappers. I can't wait to run down and buy the magazine so I can check out the whole article!!! Kudos to you my friend.

Jennwhite said...

I TOLD you this book was special. I'm going to buy this mag so I can show all my students what they can accomplish if they really work hard. You just ROCK girl! I'm so proud of you I could just BUST!

Rhoda Alex said...

i am so glad to have visited your blog..your work is inspiring. Its great that you take so much pains to give credits and links in such a detailed fashion. I also find the list of links in your blog extremely useful for newbies like me. rhoda

Julz said...

WOW! Kait! that's fabulous!
AND SO WELL DESERVED! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Very much deserved!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin