Monday, June 1, 2009

School Field Day





I am just posting a few photos of the events that have transpired these last few weeks. On Field day, I walked the kids to school. Don't they look adorable? Yes, I am biased.
I had to keep running back and forth between the classes to get photos of the kids with their classmates and events.
I met my friend Elizabeth at school, then went for a coffee and bagel at the local bakery. Then we returned to the scheduled event.
It started at 8:45 and ended at 11:25. I was there the whole time and returned home with a rash. I am allergic to the sun and I get an itchy rash if exposed for too long. I needed SPF 90 instead of SPF45 I wore.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Lynn Hoyt said...

Oh dear Kait, I am also allergic to the sun, but apparently not as bad as you. I just saw a dr on a show that said Sunscreen only lasts 2 hrs. So, what you need is to carry some in your purse and reapply often.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin