Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day/Great Adventure - Trip 2

Sunset I saw when I got home. A perfect ending.
Mr. Six sure likes to shake his booty!
This parachute is 250 feet high.




Kaylie and Daddy loved riding the parachute. They rode it twice, but couldn't convince Liam to join them. :)
Teacups.
Yikes! That's me! DH didn't give me a chance to tuck in my tummy or anything!
The kids rode a chicken while at the carousel. Riding a horse is so passe! When I saw this chicken, I thought of Michelle, the chicken lady.
Porky Pig, Petunia and KaylieLiam absolutely loooooved Blackbeards Lost Treasure Train. He proclaimed it to be the best ride ever! I thought he hated it by his expression, but I was wrong.
Daddy and kids rode the caboose.
Kaylie and Daddy riding the Buccaneer.
Kaylie and Liam riding the Jolly Roger.
Kaylie and I rode Skull Mountain.
Liam cooling off.
Granny's house.


Bugs Bunny Fun Factory
I spy...a groundhog. It is spying my funnel cake.
Funnel-eating groundhog.
Funnel-eating groundhog...and you thought I was kidding!?
Gotham City
Green Lantern
Do you remember Linda Carter as Wonderwoman? I loved the show and watched it faithfully. I especially like the theme song. :) Don't know what I am talking about, listen to it HERE.
Runaway Mine Train
Snake in the grass...sunbathing. There were actually 3 of them.
Drum time!
Tree house.
First time riding the elephants.
Turtle topiary.




Warning: Photo intensive post.

On Father's Day, Daddy came to Great Adventure with us! The kids loved having him there as they were able to go on many rides that we usually can't ride together due to motion sickness and I am afraid of heights, too.
I took tons of photos, but I won't bore you with pedestrian shots. :)
We took the kids to the museum and on a tour of the N.J. State House today, which I will post for you tomorrow.
4086
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin