Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AFTH Picnic Photos


Have I told you how much I hate driving over bridges?
I give you 3 chances to guess who didn't want to come to the picnic.
Kaylie is very crafty and creative...so she loves the crafts tables and happily gets to work on making bracelets. What was Liam doing, you ask? He was looking for food and playing Nok Hockey with Daddy.
Just a shot of behind the "scenes", so to speak. I will have to upload the remaining photos later as Blogger just won' t let me. (photos added!)
He reminded me of Barry White...
Backup singer - he was having a good time and it really showed in his demeanor and music.
The lead singer...looks a bit rugged, doesn't he?
I always look forward to the Island rhythms...
Kaylie and Liam enjoying ice cream - Dippin' Dots - their favorite!
Kaylie and Liam playing Nok Hockey.

On my last post, I showed you pictures of our trip to Great Adventure and mentioned that we were going on a picnic the following day, Sunday. Well, here are some pictures. This picnic is held by Adoptions from the Heart, an adoption agency that I used to work for before I became pregnant with Liam. I loved working there.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin