Friday, August 6, 2010

Safari/Hurricane Harbor


Baboons

Aoudad - barbary sheep

Australian Black Swan

Emu

Marabou Stork

East African Crowned Crane



Baby Giraffe

Asian Water Buffalo

African Elephant


Roosevelt Elk

Bisons

Rhea

I have gone to the safari so many times now that I only try to take photos of the animals that I haven't gotten in my many prior trips. I always enjoy driving around the safari to spot the animals.

On this day, which was a cool day, we also went to Hurricane Harbor. I didn't take any photos, we we went on the Taak it eez creek and the kids rode the TORNADO for the first time. I wanted to ride the tornado with them, but they only allow 2 people per tube, now. And those tubes are freaking heavy. The line leading up to the top of the ride is at an incline which makes carrying the tube difficult. It is a heavy tube designed to hold 4 people, so the kids weren't able to carry it by themselves without breaking a rib or two. Seriously, the next day, I was wondering why my right shoulder hurt, then I remembered.
9700
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin