Monday, August 9, 2010

New to Me

I have what you might call an "eclectic" taste in music. Needless to say, my husband is completely baffled by my taste in music. He is quite content listening to the same type of music over and over and over and over again. Me, on the other hand, can't stand listening to the same thing for longer than an hour to save my life. I need variety, different rhythms, and quirkiness. I like artists that beat to the rhythm of their own drums and aren't mainstream. Which brings me to the reason for my post:
Yael Naim and Regina Spektor.
These 2 artists are seriously talented and rocking my senses. If you've never heard of them, below are videos featuring each. Enjoy!


<a href="http://yaelnaim.bandcamp.com/track/go-to-the-river">Go to the river by Yael Naïm</a>



9733
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin