Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Great Adventure at Night

Last Friday, DH and I took the kids to Great Adventure at night time. The park is supposed to be less crowded after 4 p.m., but that is not always true. The place was bursting at the seams so the attractions were jam-packed  with incredibly long wait times.  DH is not the most patient man (thus the reason I never ever take him with me to the park in the first place) so we decided to walk around the park.

The only thing we did was to board the Skyride,where, of course, I was able to take some aerial shots of the park.  We stayed until the Glow in the Dark Parade was finished - 9:20 p.m.  I was fooling around with my camera settings to see if I could take better photos, but as you can see, I need to keep practicing a lot. These are the best of the bunch. Enjoy!

Gotham City/Batman Float (flow in the dark parade)

Batman (glow in the dark parade.)

Military Helicopter piloted by a female pilot. Shot from the skyride.

Ferris Wheel at Night; shot from the Skyride.

The park at night. Shot from the Skyride.

Parachutes at Night. Shot from the Skyride.
 




9778
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the ferris wheel shot. you did a great job in near-darkness in a moving vehicle! excellent! you still liking your camera?

ann

Anonymous said...

oh kait, those photos are fantastic!! And I loved catching up. really miss you.....

jenn

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin