Friday, August 6, 2010

Park, Rollerskating, Falling and Play Date






Hey, don't forget to take a photo of me!

The kids playing "Squish the Lemon."

Thistle

Wasp at the playground.

Kaylie's best friend, "Miss Kait" making a dirt cake.

O.K. Mama, you can take one more picture of me since you are lying down on the floor already.

I don't want to ride anymore!

Mama, what are these red spots?

Oh no! I've lost my balance.

Liam practicing skating with his inline skates. Watch me go!


Kaylie riding Liam's scooter.

I took the kids to Hainesport to ride their bikes, scooters and skates. Kaylie and Kaitlyn took turns riding the scooter. Liam just practiced skating. I walked around taking pictures...so what else am I to do? :)

This was the first time that Kaylie and Kaitlynn got together since school ended. Kaylie was super excited that she was going to have a super long play date with her. She was so excited that she couldn't sleep. It was 11:00 p.m. at night and she was having trouble sleeping. She got up at 7:00 a.m. to wait for her. Kaitlynn arrived at 7:30 sharp and stayed with us until 5:15 p.m. They were both happy to spend time with each other and I was happy that Kaylie and Liam weren't fighting like cats and dogs like they have been as of late.

I love the kids, but I am ready for them to go to school NOW. Unfortunately, school doesn't begin until Sept. 7. I am done shopping for school clothes and supplies. So now I can concentrate on planning my trip. :)
9700
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin