Monday, May 31, 2010

The Simple Life

Hello Friends,

I guess you have noticed that I haven't been scrapping or posting pictures. I am at a crossroads in my life and all I want to do is shut out the world and cocoon. Now, I know this is not possible, reasonable or prudent, but the thought is there.

I've always strived to be positive, and find it really hard to do so unless I am an island of 1. But for my sake and that of my kids, I must keep trying. I have taken down time to just concentrate on de-cluttering my house, trying to mend relationships, and simply my life. I find myself bogged down and my brain and heart are screaming that I need a change.

Coincidentally, I came across an amazing blog that spoke to me and my quest: THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK. I think I will take a page out their book and give it a try. How about you? Could you benefit from it?

Take care, dear friends.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Karen Bowers said...

kait, i have spent a little time now at her blog and i will spend more time there. for myself and for my own way to stand alongside you, good woman.

Karen Bowers said...

oh, i'm catching on to what this is now. it's a daily practice. a very lovely daily practice.

Anonymous said...

I've seen that blog and have considered doing it. At least sometimes... Hope you're doing well. Miss you!

Ann

jennV said...

hmm, thanks for the blog advice. I will have to check it out. I could use some simple!!

miss you lots!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kait! Simple is good, I'm going to check out the blog you mentioned.
You're right about the book, my sister actually cried when I gave it to her, she was so grateful. Her life is chaos most of the time, real life is hard with kids, work and a lot of traveling each day. Wish I could help her more, but my health issues makes it hard. At the moment I'm feeling rather good, but the last couple of months have been tough, cancer starting to grow again and yet another kind of chemotherapy. Hope it works.

Sending hugs to you Kait, hoping your situation will improve.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin