Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello My Friends!

click to enlarge
I can't believe how mature and beautiful my young daughter is looking these days! Pretty soon I will be having crazy boys knocking on my door. :)

One Beautiful Day Combo by Natali Designs
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/product.php?productid=28691&cat=0&page=1
Font: SF Old Republic
Template by Fairly Fabulous Creations.
click to enlarge
Now, look at my children here...they look so young! This photo is from 2005.
Since I hadn't scrapped in quite a long time, I worked on 2 text paths for my journaling. :)
Boy Needful BUNDLE With Free Gift By Natali Designs
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/product.php?productid=27947&cat=0&page=1
Font: SF Old Republic

Hello My Friends,

My computer is finally fixed! It took a while to get it done, but it is finally home! And I am so very happy. Now, I have to make clean out the hard drive and my externals. It is amazing the amt. of stuff I have stored in them. As I started to go through the drives, I realized that my taste in designs have matured quite a lot in just 2 years. I can't believe some of the stuff I purchased from "good" designers that are absolutely hideous! :) They were "good" at the time, but just horrible by today's standards.

I finally got a chance to scrap two pages for a blog play day over at Scrapbookgraphics. 8669
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin