Friday, June 18, 2010

Let's Go for a Walk









Add Image
Come on! Let's go out for a walk. I haven't been to the lake for a long time, come with me. I'll show you my favorite hang-out spots...

After I dropped off the kids at school, I went out to the lake for a walk. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the birds flying all around, the swaying flowers and flowering trees. Here are a few of my favorites.

This weekend is supposed to be really hot - in the 90's. We are planning on going to the annual Earth Day fair, which takes place tomorrow. Of all goes well, I'll take the kids to Six Flags Great Adventure/Hurricane Harbor on Sunday. And we'll try to drag Daddy out of the house for some fun, too. :)

Before I forget, the kids last day of school is this coming Thursday. They are looking forward to summer vacation. It's going to be one busy, crazy summer!

Oh, you might have noticed that I haven't scrapped in the past month, I have ideas, but don't have the mojo.

I do want you to keep you eyes open for Lorie Davison's new kit coming out in the next few days...you won't want to miss it. :0) 8963
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Karen Bowers said...

i owe you an email, but i wanted you to know i'm loving listening to your blog music. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm positively enthralled with your last photo, the (foxglove???) with the sunlight. I started to say "I'm salivating over it" but I think it's poisonous and that would be a bad thing to say, maybe. LOL

Ann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin