Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter Storm 2010 - The Photos


FOR A CLOSER LOOK, CLICK TO ENLARGE.
This is the view as seen from the left side of our house. As you can see, everything is blanketed in snow.

The view across the street. The snowflakes are swirling all around me. It is amazingly beautiful to be in the middle of the flurries.

This is our house.

Another photo of our property...just look at the amt. of flurries swirling around and the piles of snow.

This is the view of the load leading away from our house.

Our next door neighbor's property. The pine tree branches are laden with snow. It rather like this vintage look.

More snow across the street. The pine trees look so pretty.

My footprints. Evidence that I was out and about...

Waiting for spring...

Kaylie loves to play in the snow a lot! Here she dragging the shovel as she heads towards the house to warm up.

Sure, Mom, I will help shovel the snow. Where do you want me to put it?

Look, Mom, this is what I need the shovel for? See it underneath me?

I know that this photo looks amost washed out, but I like the sunflare streaming in from the trees and onto her.

Dear husband cleaning out the 2 car garage. Hang in there, you only have 1 side of the 2-car garage to go. Oh, and make sure you clean it good, we really want the municipality plow to have a clear driveway so they can dump all of the snow they clear off of the street back onto our property!

Poor birds...it is so windy and snowy that they can't get the seeds out of the feeder.
7055

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

carola said...

Awesome pics, Kait. Just beautiful - especially the shots that you got when the snow was still coming down. Only rain here - maybe we'll see some wnow this year, too!

Catherine said...

Awesome winter photos, Kait. I didn't realise how much snow the States was getting! Beautiful but looks so cold, brrrr!
Take care.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin