Friday, February 26, 2010

Waving My White Flag

Catching snowflakes





I wave my white flag and won't complain about the snow. It has been snowing since 9 0'clock last night until noon time today. School has been cancelled, but dh had to report to work. It rained last night and the water was freezing on the car. I was cleaning off the ice at midnight because I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to open the door because of frozen ice in the crevices.
Kaylie was so upset. She had a school trip to the circus today, which was cancelled. Liam, on the other hand, can care less. The plow just came down the street. I hope that the main highways aren't too bad as I have to take Kaylie for her physical.
The birds are out in droves looking for food, especially the Starlings! I feel sorry for the Robins. I think they jumped the gun a bit and arrived too early from their migration. We have had so much snow this year, which is really unusual. Anyway, I am off to shovel snow. 7415

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin