Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter Storm 2010 Photos


Click to enlarge.
Background papers from Lorie Davison's newest kit:GREYHOUSE MANOR WINTER BALL [WITH EVERYTHING IN IT]
Frames, file folder and notebook paper by the talented Michelle Shefveland, from her Study Buddy Page Pak at CottageArts

Winter is hitting us hard this year. This is the 2nd thunderstorm that has left us with 2 feet of snow, not counting the other plain snow days that have only left behind a few inches of snow. Thank God for our next door neighbor, George, who has helped us out by cleaning the sidewalk and driveway with his electric snowblower. Otherwise, we'd be up the creek without a paddle by having to shovel snow by hand.

One thing is for sure, my girl looooooooves snow. She can't wait to go out there and play. She jumps in it, she dives, she rolls in it, you name it, she does it. Liam, on the other hand, has to be coaxed out of the house. He wore 2 shirts and 2 pants, plus a hooded sweatshirt and his jacket. I told him that if he wore anything else, I'd have to roll him out of the house as he wouldn't be able to walk with all of the clothing. :)

I have lots of photos, but will only show you a few of them.

I'll be taking Kay later on to the endocrinologist. I can't wait to hear what he has to tell me regarding her growth. She has gained weight and is maturing in other ways...

See you later.
Keep warm and take care, Kait 6979
P.S. I know that I misspelled angels. It is fixed in the original, but I am too lazy to make another copy.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin