Monday, December 21, 2009

Decoratng the Christmas Tree/


The tree all lit up, some of my favorite ornaments.Pendant is a gift from SBG, Rudolph made by Kaylie. 12/10/2009
-Pine branches from Merry and Bright by Natali Design
(Note: I assembled the Christmas tree from branches from Natali's kit)http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/product.php?productid=26445&cat=0&page=1
-Ladder from Free to Dream by Nicole Young @ DSP
-Christmas lights by Redju Designs @ Digital Crea
-One Magic Night With Studio Alana By Flergs @ SBG
(Notes: ---I extracted the red plush chair (I'd call it a small couch, but a couch sits more than 1 person) from a background ppr.---I also extracted and cloned to floor to elongate the room. ---I extracted the presents sitting by the chair by the teddy bear. The present in the teddy's hand is an extraction.
Thanks for looking. Kait
P.S. I didn't forget the winter snowstorm photos...I am still processing them. Maybe tomorrow I will post a few of them.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin