Thursday, December 17, 2009

Art Journal Caravan {Expedition 2010} By Tangie


Have you heard of Tangie Baxter? She is a designer at Scrapbookgraphics, and also hosts the ALTERED ARTSPIRATION challenge. I wish I could think and create collages like she does!

I've been scrapping for 4 years now...and you know that I do it to preserve my children's memories. I love the process of taking the picture, and creating the perfect design that highlights the photo and journaling. I think that right now is the time for me to try to expand my brain and be more creative. This journal will be something just for me...I can't wait for it to begin in January!

Art Journal Caravan {Expedition 2010} By Tangie - This is her description for the program:
PROGRAM STARTS 01/01/2010!

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE "GETTING STARTED" .TXT DOCUMENT AVAILABLE WITH YOUR DOWNLOADS!

Join "The Art Journal Caravan" with your Tour Guides Studio Tangie and Amanda Sexton. We'll take you on a Fascinating Year Long Journey into the World of Art Journaling.Your $29.95 "Travel Package" Includes:*Exclusive "Navigation Guide" to Art Journaling Written by Tangie Baxter & Amanda Sexton ($9.95 value)*Exclusive Colossal Starter Kit "Steamer Trunk" ($9.95 Value)*Three Exclusive Collage Sheets ($8.85 Value)*$10 Coupon to Studio Tangie Purveyor of Fine Art Journal Supplies *Lifetime Access to the 2010 Caravan Member Only Forums at Scrapbookgraphics.com*Lifetime Access to the 2010 Passport Gallery for Caravan Creations*Exclusive "Art Journal Caravan 2010" Blog Wear ButtonAs a bonus you will also receive:*Travel Ticket Vouchers for 50% Off each of the 52 Art Journal Caravan Kits (optional purchase, these kits do NOT have to be purchased to participate)*A Weekly In-Depth Itinerary from Your Tour Guides, Including Some of the Following:
An "Art Journal Caravan" exclusive challenge
Art Journal Prompts, Ideas and Inspiration
Exclusive Ephemera or Collage Sheets
Blogs of Interest
Inspiring Quotes
Book Recommendations
Art Journal Samples
Interviews
Tutorials
Caravan Member Only Coupons
Encouragement and Support on Your Journey

Fine Print: Program is planned to run a full 52 weeks. The $29.95 Reservation/Caravan fee includes items listed in the "Travel Package" portion and is delivered to you upon payment and verification of your forum access. Everything else should be considered a bonus and may not be available for all 52 weeks due to unforeseen circumstances. Lifetime refers to the lifetime of Scrapbookgraphics.com, as long as the site/boards are open you will have access to the 2010 Caravan forum. Your purchase of this product is your agreement to these terms and conditions.Program can be started at any point in the year, you will have access to ALL the activities and weekly projects no matter when you join , it's designed so that you can jump in at ANY time.For even more information visit the Art Journal Caravan Blog http://artjournalcaravan.blogspot.com/

Is 2010 the year that you decide that you want to expand your horizon and be more creative? Won't you join us in this Art Journal Expedition?
6115
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kait, Tangie Baxter's Art Journal Caravan sounds so fun! I have to think that over first though, I've been looking at Jessica Spragues classes too, both wacom tablet and learning illustrator sounds interesting. I probably want to do too much, lol.

And the truth is that I'm soooo tired, lately I've had to struggle to get anything done at all. I've gone through 4 years of constant chemo now, it's tough for the body.

Thank you so much Kait for the sweet comment on my blog and for telling your blog readers about my freebie, so kind of you.
I wish you and your family a beautiful Christmas and a happy new year 2010.
Hugs, Angelica.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin