Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Are Disposable Cameras Worth the Money?

You know, I get tired of lugging around my heavy dslr camera. So, I had the bright idea that I would be better off purchasing a one-time use, a/k/a disposable camera.  All you do is press the shoot button and reload.   Boy, was I out of my element.  It sucks not having options such as zoom, WB options, exposure control and delete! :) Granted that these photos are better than nothing, but I had to do some heavy duty processing to get them to look decent. They aren't great, but will have to do.  My only consolation is that I paid $10.00 for this water-proof camera at Walgreens, rather than $24.00 at Hurricane Harbor. The only good thing about was that it was light as a feather and it had a rubber band to attach to one's wrist.  I am not sure that I would buy another one-use camera again. My, how times have changed. :) 10122
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin