Monday, December 13, 2010

Magical Reindeer Food/Tangie Baxter



 

I did these pages for a designer blog play day at Scrapbookgraphics.  The featured designer is Tangie Baxter.

Her store is full of quirky designs, as well as traditional.  I especially love her series of FIELD NOTES kit, of which this is the 3rd. The kit has a ton of papers and fabulous elements.  The kit is chuck full of real elements such as flower, strings, foliage, cones...
I made these 2 pages and I didn't even touch the surface!

I've been thinking a lot about how time seems to pass me by so quickly.  As I look back at my photos from 2007 and see how little the kids seem to look, I feel old.  I miss their sense of wonder and innocence.  Now that they are getting much older they are starting to loose the precious part of childhood where they still believe that everyone is good, that Santa is real and that miracles can come true.  I am betting that by next year, Liam will finally outgrow his belief in Santa. Sigh...

Anyway, I did these 2 pages about the kids putting out "magical" reindeer food for Santa's friends. 

Credits: Field Notes III {Winter} By Tangie Baxter
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Field-Notes-III-Winter.html
Clustered 1-4 By The Lab
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Clustered-1-4.html
Lot No. 91 {Chipper Chatter Christmas} By Tangie
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Lot-No.-91-Chipper-Chatter-Christmas.html
Small Typewriting and Pea Jessi 

14443
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin