Monday, December 27, 2010

First Snowstorm of the Season

All bundled up ready to go out to play in the snow.

We didn't get a white Christmas, but did get a whole lot of snow the day after Christmas! It started snowing around 12:00 noon and was still snowing when I went to bed at 11:oo p.m. We got about 18 inches of snow.


Kaylie "shoveling" in front of the house.

\
Kaylie waist-deep in snow.

Snow bunny.

Sneak attack in the snow.

Mom, did you know that I love, love, love snow.

Liam all bundled up "shoveling" snow off of the front entrance.

Mom, take one more picture of me sitting on this snow pile.

I can shovel snow just like Dad.

Municipality truck cleaning off the road.

View out of my living room window.

Wind gusting while my husband is trying to clean our driveway.

My next door neighbor cleaning his yard.

My house.

My front-yard garden/bushes.

My husband cleaning the driveway while the wind swirls the snow around.


My neighbor helping my husband clear out the sidewalk.

Our neighbor, George, clearing out the sidewalk.

The kids watching George clear out the sidewalk with the snow blower.

Good-bye Autumn. Winter is here.

15352
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin