Monday, January 25, 2010

Art Journal Caravan, Wk. 4: Let Loose with Colors


For week 4, one of the prompts was to "let loose with colors," which prompt I took to heart. I find myself reaching for bold colors in order to keep the winter blues away. Orange and Royal blue are my most favorite color combination. The sight of them makes me happy and uplifts my mood.
I extracted, I burnt, I masked, I recolored, I blended modes, I erased, I ran filters...I did so many things I don't think I can replicate this ever again.
(My pc did crash 2 times because of storms in our area...so this is my 3rd attempt.)
Play word (top right) by Tangie Baxter (free)Grass-colored alpha used in the word "Play: Markerdoodledoo by Tangie Baxter
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/product.php?productid=27104&cat=0&page=1Doll (modified. I extracted the pillar upon which she was leaning and cloned her tutu and wings.)
Mo Native Art Kit - The Works By Ruby Rynne
Painterly Art Journal Backgrounds By Maya
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/product.php?productid=26924&cat=0&page=1Font: Century GothicStapled tag from Weeds and Wildflowers.
Thanks for looking. 6762

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin