Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding Album

Hello Friends,

Back in April, my uncle got married. His son took pictures, which I promptly requested, so I could make a scrapbook album for them. The task proved to be a lengthy one. Most of the photos were taken at night and had an orange/golden/yellow tint. Most of the photos had to be neutralized to make them suitable for printing and scrapping.

Anyway, I had originally planned to print the wedding album through Shutterfly, but when push came to shove, I had the album printed and bound at my local Walmart. Instead of 20 pages, I had to cut back the amt. of pages to a manageable 10. I also printed most of the wedding photos, gave them a cd with the flattened jpeg layout pages and all of the photos, both original and revised.

I love the way the book turned out, so I thought I'd share it for your viewing pleasure. Do let me know what you think! (Click on the slide to be taken to SLIDE where it can be seen larger.) 4239


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Karen Bowers said...

oh nicely done! those pix look fabulous and the album is gorgeous! what a great gift.

Jennwhite said...

Love the kit you used for this! And it's a lovely album. I can see why you didn't do more pages, these look like a lot of work went into them. I'm sure they'll be thrilled with it!

Unknown said...

Wonderful album Kait! I am sure they will love it!
Hugs~
Claudette

Melinda said...

It's beautiful Kait! fabulous job with the photos and the album!

Catherine said...

Wow, Kait! This is so beautiful and will be such a treasured gift! Love all the pages - they're just so stunning!

Anonymous said...

Kait,
This is such a wonderful gift for your uncle. The pages are lovely and you used such classic papers and elements that this album will stand the test of time.
Ramona

jennV said...

what a truly wonderful gift you are giving them....it is just beautiful and I can imagine the hard work that went into this.

twinsmomflor said...

Gorgeous Kait... love the colors... and everything so beautiful touches and the way you display the photos... What a wonderful present.

Flor

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin