Monday, July 20, 2009

Vote Now! / Battle of the Creative Team Contest Voting


Click image to enlarge.

I've entered the BATTLE OF THE CREATIVE TEAMS contest at DigiscrapAddicts. I am in the store team of Scrapbookgraphics. My team mates are Zsaliza, Kate, Missbehaving and JennV.

Always Follow Your Dreams is my entry for round one. You can see the team's layouts HERE.

VOTING FOR THE ROUND ONE ENTRIES HAS BEGUN. KINDLY CAST YOUR VOTE for us, the STUDIO CREW, HERE.
My dream is that when the time comes, Kaylie and Liam will walk hand in hand into the future to full fill their dreams, and that I am there to witness it. 4/2/2009

Fantasy kit by Peta Boardman @ SBG
Art Photo Mask by Phuong Ton @ SBG
Road from IO Travel by the Studio Girls Collective @ SBG
Clouds from Faerily Moonlit kit Collection (with everything in it) by Lorie Davison @ SBG
Fonts: Folks

Galleries where posted.
DIGISCRAPADDICTS
SCRAPBOOKGRAPHICS
DIGISHOPTALK
SCRAPOOKBYTES 4223

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin