Wednesday, January 23, 2008

PAD19 - The insignificant Lightbulb


I know, I am off my rocker. I took a pict. of a bulb. Do you know how the revelation came to me?
I was in Kaylie's room, on the floor. See, Kaylie has become infatuated, just like me, with SURVIVORMAN. (Les Stroud rocks!) We had seen 3 episodes of Survivorman this day and Kaylie wanted to put her newly acquired skills to the test. She decided that she would give up her bed and sleep on the floor. She grabbed the bare essentials: Lily, her special blankie, sleeping bag and a pillow. She situated herself by the foot of the bed, close to the nightlight. While going through the nightly routine of doing songs and prayers, it ocurred to me to take a few picts. to document her night of "roughing it like Survivorman." Anyway, while I was down on the floor, I looked up and from my angle, the lightbulb looked interesting. So, I took a pict. Aren't you glad I wasted 3 precious minutes of your life with this long-winded explanantion?

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin