Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Disney Vacation (Disney LO #11)


All summer long I had been hard at work planning our trip to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Day in and day out you saw me sitting at the computer researching and compiling information about the attractions, entertainment, hotels, and restaurants. I told you that I was doing this research as a favor to Maria because she was going to Disney World and didn’t have time to do her own research, which was partially true.

I desperately wanted to tell you, but decided against it because you would be too wound up all summer long, and wouldn’t be able to sleep or eat as the vacation date grew closer.

I had to sneak around to get things done without rousing your suspicion, but it worked!

You were both incredulous when, an hour before we had to leave for the airport, we told you that you were both going with me on a DISNEY VACATION! Liam had a huge grin on his face; Kaylie was really emotional so she cried.

Credits: Scraps-by-Number-Just-Call-Me-Alli by Stolen Moments @ ScrapMatters; Beautiful-on-the-Inside-Bundle by Stolen Moments @ ScrapMatters.  11509
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin