Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Black Friday Wish List


This is another alpha that caught my immediate attention...this SNOW CAPPED CANDY CANE alpha has me wishing for snow so I can make a page about it. There's a plain CANDY CANE VERSION, too, which offers versatility.

RandiOh's oversized monogram alpha has me buzzing with ideas for a page...

Winter is just around the corner here in my side of the U.S. I have my eye on Studio Line's wonderful new kit titled WHEN WINTER COMES...check it out at the store...there's even a free quickpage waiting for you there.

In the mood for something natural, flowery...then check out this fabulous kit by Soval! Colchique dans les pres is sure to put you in a springy mood in no time.


16 Holiday Cards Designed By Joann Kinnard By Lorie


If you are in a Christmas mood, then Natali Designs and Lorie Davison are the designers you want to check out. Look at these beauties!
Merry And Bright BUNDLE With Free GIFT By Natali


If you are short on time, then take a look at Crystal Livesay fabulous templates. Click here to check them out!
This is just a tiny sampling of designs that caught my eye. But, there's a ton of new designs at the store that will surely tempt you and spark new page ideas. TAKE ME TO THE STORE TO CHECK THEM OUT!
5842
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin