Friday, September 18, 2009

Good News!

Liam has begun 2nd grade this year and I've just received notification that he has been accepted to the Academic Talented program.

He began school on Sept. 8th and I haven't received a behaviour card or call from his teacher yet... I guess she'll let me know how he is doing on Parent/Teacher day coming up Sept. 24th.

Kaylie likes school and likes her teacher, too. Unfortunately, her best friend Kaitlynn is not in her classroom this year. :( Third grade is proving to be rather difficult for Kaylie. She really needs to step up, which means that I need to spend even more time with her helping her with her homework and drills. 4859
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he made it. I know you really wanted him in there. I feel like such a bad sister. Nothing exciting happening over here. Just trying to stay cool. It is so hot over here. Nice layouts by the way.

Hugs and kisses

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin